Friday, November 7, 2008

Coat Rack

This is just an idea that I had. Coat rack with a light on it. I also wanted to point out that I just found out a really cool way to color my pictures! I'm very exited about it. I have a free program called Paint.net that I used. It's alot like photoshop. Anyway, what I did is I first scanned my original drawing onto paint.net. Then I put a layer over it and set it to multiply. After that I used the paint brush tool on the new layer but not like I usually do. This time I set the color transparency to about 12 so that the colors would blend. This gives it a really cool effect. It kinda opens up a new realm of possibilities for my drawings. By the way, if you click on the picture above you can see it alot better. Below you can see how the layers look when they are separated. I'm not sure why they can't be enlarged when they are clicked on. oh and ps. yes, that's a Grinch colored scarf.

No comments: