Sunday, January 18, 2009

Float On

"Drawing is a fun thing to do when your head is in the clouds." haha sorry that's the best I got. I really don't know what to say about this. I guess I was inspired by The Beatles to draw this since that is what I was listening to when I drew it. They are amazing and are a perfect choice for background music when drawing or doing almost anything for that mater. Also, this picture kinda reminds me of the song called Across The Universe which is one of my favorites.
art & text ©Jacob Garn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your art is very good!

Celeste and Devyn said...

I know crazy right, I don't think your mom knew yet! But I know it won't be long before everyone knows. So I've already decided I totally want u to draw pictures for 'it's' room! Devyn agrees. Maybe just a set of 3? Your pictures are awesome. U should really start a website and sell them. Seriously.

Unknown said...

Um YES! I agree with Celeste! You could totally sell your pictures. You should try your hand in writing too! When I look at your pictures, I start thinking of a story to go along with what's happening in the picture...I think you could write/illustrate some awesome childrens books....! Just a thought...

Jake Garn said...

Thanks! yeah I can do that. infact that would be freakn awesome! I'll let you know when I finish them and then I'll see how much it would cost to make them into big prints. oh and I'm definitely going to be making a website soon. I actually love writing and I totally would If I didn't suck at it. oh and Celeste, what ever you do don't name it Lizzie.