Monday, August 2, 2010

my life according to "Midlake"

Using only SONG names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to at least 10 people. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. (It's a lot harder than you think!) Repost this as "My life according to (band name)"




Pick your Artist: Midlake

Describe yourself: Balloon Maker

How do you feel: I Guess I'll Take Care

Describe where you currently live: In This Camp

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Chasing After Deer

You and your best friends are: Bandits

What’s the weather like: It Covers The Hillsides

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: The Jungler
 
Thought for the day: Some Of The Were Superstitious
 
---------------------------------------------------------
I pick everyone that reads this. Let me know if you decide to do it so that I can see. :D

No comments: