Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAGGED!

I got tagged and im stoked! thanks Holli!

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Flight of the Concords
4. Max-X
5. The Dog Whisperer
6. Man vs Wild
7. The Simpson's
8. Family Guy

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. sociology test
2. cursed at my blasted foot
3. went to work
4. sat in the dressing room for 9 hours
5. ate jack in the box. I don't really like Jack but it was the closest place I could crutch too.
6. listened to beirut.
7. attempted to make a new friend.
8. wrote in my journal.

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. getting off crutches
2. driving my Jeep
3. road trip to the mountains
4. Christmas break
5. running again
6. winter jackets
7. Lost
8. future albums of cool bands

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. the old Country Kitchen
2. I miss Pistol Petes
3. CJ's
4. Native
5. Ruby's
6. Pizza Mart
7. Panda
8. afat atonys

8 Things On My Wish List
1. a bike
2. better job
3. a puppy (chocolate lab)
4. ukulele
5. travle the world
6. sing on stage
7. an acustic guitar
8. no more mosquidoes!

8.1.to make an album and release it.

Tag 8 People
hmmm.... how about if you read this you should just do it.

2 comments:

holli h. said...

Pistol Pete's!!!!!

Celeste and Devyn said...

Seriously...pistol pete's was the BEST!!!

I wish it got colder here, to wear scarves and winter jackets. :(

Jake I love your drawings! I love the coat rack!

So I see flight of the chonchords as numero 3 on your T.V show list. I'm guessing you guys like it???!! haha I knew you would.